Version of GIMP that uses Photoshop's layout
When you look for alternative programs to Photoshop, GIMP is one of the first that springs to mind. It also happens to be open source and free, but for many users this is still not enough, as they are used to photoshop's interface, how its tools are particularly distributed and its workflow. This is no longer a problem thanks to GIMPshop.
Ideal for anyone looking to create and edit images with professional quality.
GIMPshop is a graphical editor based on GIMP that simulates the look and feel of Photoshop. Make your GIMP editor look like Adobe's popular application, perfect if you're used to its interface.
- Graphical editor: retouch images and pictures, create compositions or simply use the software to draw.
- GIMP interface adapted to the design of Adobe Photoshop.
- Faithful recreation of the aspect of Adobe's program: reorganize menus and the options available, change the nomenclature, etc.
- Includes advanced features expected from a professional graphic editor: work with layers, channels, masks or filters, a broad palette of tools, brushes...
- Customize and adapt your workspace.
GIMP with a Photoshop interface
There is no longer an excuse not to use free software. If you're using Photoshop, but never wanted to use GIMP because you weren't used to the interface, it's the perfect time to change. Download GIMPshop for free and enjoy GIMP with Adobe Photoshop's interface.
- Internet connection required to complete the installation.